Each Bolus contains:
Oxytetracycline Hcl BP(vet) …..........…… 500 mg.
OXYTETRAVET bolus is indicated for the treatment and control of a wide range of bacterial infections caused by or associated with Oxytetracycline sensitive organisms. It can be also indicated for Alimentary Tract Infections, Urogenital Infections, Respiratory Infections, Septicemia, diseases of unknown etiology when broad spectrum activity is required.
- Treats infection of respiratory tract (Pneumonia)
- Used as a treatment for Rickettsiae and Ehrlichiae.
- Useful for treatment of Bovine Respiratory Disease (BRD) caused by Pasteurella multocida.
- Treats atrophic rhinitis, pneumonic pasteurellosis and mycoplasma infections in pigs.
- Reduces Potomac Fever of horses.
- Helps in correction of angular limb deformities in young foals with doses of high as 50-70 mg/Kg body weight.