Each Tablet Contains:
Clomifene Citrate IP………......……..300mg
Clomifene is a non-steroidal fertility medicine. It is a selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM) of triphenylethylene group. It causes the pituitary gland to release hormones needed to stimulate ovulation (the release of an egg from the ovary).
Fertivet is indicated for the treatment of ovulatory dysfunction in cattle desiring pregnancy. It is an ovulatory stimulant
• To induce ovulation in repeat breeders with an ovulatory heat.
• To induce heat in prolonged post partum anoestrus.
• In infertility due to inactive gonads.
• It causes eggs to develop in the ovaries.
• Fertile estrus up to 88% can be achieved if Fertivet Tablet once daily for five days with drenching of 1% copper sulphate (i.e. 1 Gm) dissolved in 125 ml of water 3-4 minutes before administration of Fertivet is given to cattle.